Thanks for showing interest in Notebird! Follow the steps below to export your congregant data from Chaverware in the correct format. In order for us to import your data you'll need a Notebird account for your synagogue. Click here to create your Notebird account if you haven't already done so.
Chaverware Export Steps
4. Query name cannot have spaces. Make sure to use underscore when renaming query: 'Notebird_Export'
- Choose 'Family_P1_last' from drop down menu
- Chose 'Like' from drop down menu
- Type in asterisk sign (*)
- Click the '+Add Line' button in the left hand menu
- Choose the follow from dropdown menu: 'Is_Member', 'Equals' and 'True'
7. Once you click 'View Results' you should have a list of individual members
Notebird Secure Importer
Keeping your people data secure is our top priority.
Please do not send congregant data through email. We've setup a secure link for you to send us your people data.
This is currently a one-time import. We do not do recurring imports at the moment.