There are two ways to add a person to a group:
- Creating an update saves a person to a group(s)
- Editing person's profile and adding them to group(s)
Create an update
Most organizations add people to groups when care needs arise. People are listed in a specific group when an update has been made to that group.
- Click on the person's name you'd like to add to a group
- Click Add Update
- Type in your notes and select the Update visibility. That person will now be listed in the selected group(s).
- Click Save Update
Editing Person's Profile
- Click on the person you'd like to add to a group(s)
- Click Edit profile
- Click the 'Groups' dropdown and select the group(s)
- Click Save person