This helpful Flight School tutorial video will walk you through the steps to giving your users access to other locations.
- Click your name in the upper right hand corner to access settings
- Click My Team
- Click on the user you wish to grant access to the other location
- Click on the the location selector and switch to the desired location
- Notebird notifies you that the user does not currently have access to that location. Click Add to (location name)
- Now select which type of access the user needs to have for the new location
- Once selected, the user now has the ability to switch between locations and see the information that is relevant to them.