Historically, when someone left an organization all the interactions and conversations they had with people went with them. All those moments where either stored in their brain, in their personal notebook or not tracked at all. Notebird changes that for organizations. You no longer have to lose valuable information when someone leaves your organization.
Archiving A User
Archiving a user allows you to keep all the updates, tasks and milestones that specific user created without having to pay for their account to stay active.
- Archived users lose access to your organization: they can no longer log in or access any information.
- Archived users' tasks are unassigned: tasks are moved to the unassigned tasks section of you the tasks page. You can edit and reassign tasks to other team members.
- Archived users can easily be unarchived: we know employees come back, volunteers return and team members rejoin your organization. You can let them pick right back up where they left off by unarchiving them.
Archiving a user creates an opening so you can add another user as a replacement at no additional cost. If that spot isn't filled by the end of the billing cycle then that user's spot will not be renewed on your subscription. Easily add a user to fill that spot.
Archiving A User [Steps]
- Click Your Name in the upper right hand corner
- Click My Team in the drop down menu
- Select which user you'd like archive
- Click User Role
- Click Archive User