Welcome to Flight School
Flight School is quick and simple training series that will help you get started and be successful with Notebird. First, thank you for taking time to try out Notebird! Our team is excited you are here.
There are 3 main pages to Notebird, these can be found in the Navigation Bar at the top of the screen. The main pages in the Navigation Bar are People, Activity & Tasks.
Watch this video to learn more:
This is where all people profiles are created, organized and stored. There are two main features found within a person's profile - Updates & Tasks.
- Updates: where interactions, information and life details are stored.
- Tasks: actions or follow-up that needs to happen specific to a person.
- Recent: where all activity and life milestones can be seen together for the last 30 days. Keep track of all the people interactions that take place.
- Upcoming: life milestones (i.e. anniversaries, birthdays, join dates) that will be happening in the next 7 days. Missing an important date is a thing of the past.
- Tasks: helps organize all tasks that are created and completed within the organization. Tasks are people-centric, meaning each task is tied to a person.